22.12.08

nightmare

last night i had the scariest dream. the dream itself was pretty scary, something about my dad owing someone money and them threatening to kill my family and a lot of other people, my dad seeing the future (the family getting blown to pieces), and trying to run away from the scary guys. the fact that it ended with me FEELING THE BULLET GO THROUGH MY HEAD caused me to wake up shaking. it was the oddest sensation. at the time, i was protecting my little sister in the back room of a store, and a very ugly woman coming and holding a gun to my head. as i feel the gun pressed against my forehead, my phone rings from my mother. i ask the ugly woman with a gun if i could answer it and say goodbye and she immediately replies, "no," and blows off my head. i felt the bullet going through my head, and coming out the other side, and then i woke up, grabbed my computer and wrote this. just about the weirdest/scariest/HOLY-SHIT-I-JUST-GOT-SHOT dream i've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment